This is an overview of my studying sources for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Exam.
For background, I have obtained the three associate level AWS certifications, architect, sysops and developer. This is my first professional exam.
I have 5 years experience working with various AWS services. But most of that has dealt with web hosting and other serverless application development practices. Some other services used for data warehousing/BI topics I am not as well versed in and will need to review them more thoroughly.
Much of this is based off of AWS’s exam guide and material from https://aws.training. My goal will be to become as knowledgable as possible on the five domain’s the exam covers:
- Design for Organizational Complexity (12.5%)
- Design for New Solutions (31%)
- Migration Planning (15%)
- Cost Control (12.5)
- Continous Improvement for Existing Solutions (29%)
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Udemy Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional 2020 (Provided by my employer)
As I go through the initial materials described above I will create blog posts outlining the various videos/whitepapers I have read for studying and link them here.